We're currently recruiting for the following positions at our award-winning inn.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a head chef to join our award-winning kitchen team. They must come from a strong food background as well as having strong management skills and a real drive to succeed and grow.
- The Head Chef will plan, organise and direct the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the company’s reputation for quality is enhanced with customers and clients at all times
- Take responsibility for the food production with a hands-on approach
- Drive sales through centrally driven menu planning and promotions.
- Be responsible for all aspects of food safety, HS and COSHH
- The Head Chef will also be required to maintain food monitoring procedures to facilitate budgetary control and to monitor all costs involved in the kitchen against agreed budgets.
- Proven experience in quality catering environments.
- Excellent people skills, able to lead and develop a team.
- Passion about food and customer service.
- Superb culinary skills.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen.
- High standards and quality driven.
- Excellent organisational & communication skills.
- A ‘ Can Do ‘ attitude.
Email current cv to email@example.com
- The Seaton Lane Inn also requires a talented commis chef required to join our acclaimed kitchen team
- Front of house opportunities for motivated, enthusiastic, individuals with excellent people skills
- Breakfast chef: If you are passionate about food, love a great breakfast, are reliable and an excellent timekeeper we want to hear from you!
For more information or to apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 581 2038.